PERFORMANCE AND STAGE PRESENCE CLINIC & PARENT SEMINAR
DATES: February 28, 2016, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM & March 6, 2016, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
This clinic will be a huge confidence builder for young performers looking to enhance their live performance skills and stage confidence. The former sessions by the clinic’s team were sold out, and the feedback confirmed this type of training is essential in artist development. Your young performer will be a different performer following this clinic.
- Our 1st clinic was a huge success, and the Young Performers Club programs are industry recognized
- This clinic will dramatically change your performance confidence and skill level
- This clinic will motivate you to work hard and advance your music career.
- This is will be the most valuable ten hours you will experience, and the best investment you can make for your music career
- This dual parent/young performer clinic is not readily available in the local music community
- You will learn how to prepare and be the standout performer for shows, competitions and concerts
- You will receive photos, videos and critiques
- You will show off your new skills in a special showcase event
This is a one-time annual event which is limited to the first sixteen registrants. The two sessions are for both parents and performers, as there will be parent panels and guest speakers on important career development topics. The attached flyer highlights the program curriculum.
The Young Performers Club is committed to focusing on educational and interactive workshops for young performers. Our workshops will set you in the right direction on your music career!
YOUNG PERFORMER WORKSHOPS
The Young Performer Workshops are a unique artist development program sponsored by industry professionals for performers and singer songwriters ages 21 and under. Each session new celebrity performers and industry professionals will join the Real Deal Workshop Team and provide valuable feedback, training and industry tools to the participants. The interactive structure of the program connects performers with each other and exercises require spontaneous performances.
The program focused on the following curriculum:
•Performance skills development
•How to prepare and make progress from your home
•Professional and peer critiques ; verbal and written
•One-on-one consulting sessions with professionals
•Establishing your goals workshop
•Social media scene education
•Recording do’s and dont’s
•Publishing and licensing presentation
•Song choice selection advice •Styling (clothing, hair and makeup)
•Assembling your team
•Mom/ager and dad/ager roles
•Record labels presentation-When am I ready?
•Other tools in the tool box (competitions, TV shows, touring opportunitites)
•Education-how does school fit in?
•How to deal with haters/bullies?
•Live performances by all participants with photos and videos taken
•Workshop sessions with other performers with the same goals
•Meeting other emerging artists and celebrities at each session
•Meeting other industry professionals and celebrities
•A road map and a plan for your music career
•Program book and handouts
The participants at the first workshop were provided ten minutes to work on a performance of the song “Royals.” There were two groups and this is one of them. Simply astounding how they did this is ten minutes!