“Youth musicians need greater exposure, and to be seen and heard loud and clear. These hard working young performers deserve much more support and attention than they are getting.”-Founding partners of All You Got Tour
Our performers, sponsors and All You Got Tour Team will give it all they’ve got to make the debut All You Got Tour tour a standout, one-of-a-kind entertainment extravaganza. We are empowering teens and young adults about the value of giving back to society. Being able to inspire and entertain thousands of young adults, benefits all who participate. Music education and participation is known to have positive effect on academic performance, sense of community, confidence and self-esteem. Collaboration with other artists and audiences, inspires creativity and emotional commitment.
Patty Duffey, President of the Young Performers Club, and Jackie LoGiudice, President of Next Generations Concerts, created the tour based on their dedication to showcase talented and hard-working 21 and under youth musicians to provide them unique opportunities to demonstrate their love of music and performing to engaging audiences. The tour shows will be a powerful mix of the arts along with influential speakers passionate about important social issues; anti-bullying and youth drug prevention.
The All You Got Tour’s name was inspired by the following tour objectives.
- Motivate, inspire and educate young musicians
- Present impressive high achieving musicians/artists to all types of audiences and events
- Support music charities focused in the arts
- Obtain sponsors to support young musicians participation in the tour
- Expand awareness on important social issues facing our youth
- Improve the visibility and opportunities in the young performer market
- Change the future direction and resume content of every tour artist that participates
- Provide artists supportive services to strengthen their brand
- Make every artist feel like proud tour stars
- Enhance communities with a diverse mix of the arts
Patty and Jackie recognize the ongoing struggle to locate quality performance opportunities for young musicians ages 21 and under. There are few all ages’ venues and most large festival stages are filled by older well-known artists. For almost ten years we have been calling venues, clubs and event managers to find performance spots for talented young performers, only to not be taken seriously or be told definitively “no, we don’t don’t do all ages shows”. With our mission to keep the performers motivated and happy, we have been fortunate to locate a few venues, that have welcomed our performers and provided them unique opportunities. Our universal love for music, passion for seeing young performers advance their careers, and commitment to showcase outstanding talent to our communities and give back to society, has gotten us excited to build the tour into a well sought after entertainment event.
Because the team at All You Got Tour understands the power of music combined with a captive audience, we are dedicated to present performances with a positive message. We build relationships with organizations that promote healthy lifestyle choices and educate on topics such as, addiction, bullying and positive support. We will be placing some speakers, artists and community leaders in between the sets of our youth bands. All the time is filled all the while embracing the opportunity to teach something. We only maintain sponsorship relationships with companies and products that are held high in moral standard.
The Tour’s Mission
- Offer a successful youth music tour for 21 and under artists and bands that offers quality performance opportunities, career enhancement, artist development growth and exposure to important social issues.
- Inspire, motivate and educate young artists and tour audiences by combining music and positive messages shared by community speakers and role models.
- Offer a unique career changing experience for young performers, and inspire them to make healthy decisions by embracing the art of imagination and creativity.
- Present spokespeople for anti-bullying, drug prevention and education, and healthy lifestyles. Tour artists will connect with their audience in a fun, positive way.
The All You Got Tour has many tour stops booked with new stops being added each week at camps, venues, festivals, schools and more. Tour performer auditions will take place in Boston in April 2017, and all genres are welcome. On March 19th the tour will have its Pre-Tour Kickoff Show at Breakaway in Danvers, MA. The show will include musicians, bands, singers, artists and special speakers.
We are confident everyone who sees our tour will recognize the power of the arts. This excitement will provide us great momentum and growing opportunities for young performers and artists.
We will give it all we’ve got to make the 2017 All You Got Tour an experience which will change the careers of young musicians and excite audiences with talent from musicians and artists that will give it all they’ve got to entertain audiences throughout New England and beyond.-Patty and Jackie