The All You Got Tour, is the first ever 21 and under music tour of its kind, based on its unique mix of the arts, will rock throughout the Northeast from June through December 2017. The tour is co-founded by the Young Performers Club and Next Generation Concerts, two entities that have a combined 15 years experience supporting the young performer market by providing performance and career enhancing opportunities. Participants can select three tour options; 3 stops, 5 stops or 10+ stops. Auditions for tour selections will be at Mixx 360 on April 2017. Lead venue sponsors include Breakaway, the Boston Hard Rock Cafe and Mixx 360. Additionally, we have partnered with Red 13 Studios for our debut Battle of the Bands, taking place on September 24, 2017 at Mixx 360 in Malden, MA. More exciting details to follow soon.
The All You Got Tour Kickoff Concert is taking place at Breakaway in Danvers, MA on March 19th. This event will include bands, solo performers and guest speakers on youth drug prevention and awareness.
- Northeast tour stops at top venues, festivals, camps, summer spots and schools (strong focus on stops with a captive audience)
- Meeting and networking with other young performers throughout the tour
- Opportunity to perform at events that will enhance your resume and career development
- Great exposure on social media, tour website, pr and at media events
- Develop relationships with industry professionals
- Opening opportunities with VIP performers
- Ongoing coverage of tour in videos, tour interviews and other press